Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Very Good

Despite enjoying this animation, the majority of your ten stars comes from using the peanut from Clone High.

Butter on Bread Butter on Bread

Nice

I was hoping this was going to be a song by We Butter The Bread With Butter, but I had a feeling it wasn't. Still great though.

Snowballs Snowballs

Awesome

That was just bloody perfect.

psychicpebbles responds:

why fank u

Link Vs Dark Link(Sprite) Link Vs Dark Link(Sprite)

Not bad

It was a bit short but your animation was nice and smooth. I'm mainly giving you points because I freakin' love The Legend of Zelda. Keep up the good work.

Brownish responds:

Thanks buddy!That means a lot!:3

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

Great

That really took the edge off of my holiday stress.

Day in the Life - Cthulhu Day in the Life - Cthulhu

I wanted to write a review, but

I went mad at the mere sight of Cthulhu. I was one of those three people who looked it up and I loved it. I'm a huge Lovecraft fan as well. Oddly enough, for the flash course I took at college, my final piece was an installment of "A Day In The Life" as well. Only, my movie was about a zombie. It's not up because the files corrupted, but if and when... Anyway, great movie. It deserves a place at Miskatonic.

Battosai810 responds:

Hey glad you liked the toon! I hope you got some of the obscure references like "The Flavor out of Space" coffee can.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Damn it

I just love everything you do. Keep it up.

Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

Very funny

That was very entertaining. I'm not a fan of Twilight but I have to put up with it for the sake of other people. I do have two Twilight parodies of my own that I'm working on though. Here are some teasers: "Vampyr Council" and "Twilight: For Men". Great video.

RicePirate responds:

Twilight : For Men ... awesome! Is that the one where there's actually good fight sequences, awesome vampire on werewolf furry action, and serious cussing+explosions+ninjas? Cuz I can't wait to see it. (Seriously... send a pm when you finish :P)

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Looks good

Loved the animation.. very fluid. And you used The Used. A+ right there. Looking forward to the first episode.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Excellent

That was just plain beautiful and perfect.